Building Positive Relationships with Parents
Building parent partnerships and learn new ways to connect and build partnerships
Who is this workshop for?
Early Childhood Educators, primary teachers, kindergarten educators, EarlyOn Child & Family facilitators
This workshop explore the Parent/educator relationship and how critical that relationship is for providing the best care and education for their child. We will discuss the challenges, barriers to creating these critically important relationships and the positive outcomes it may bring when there are strong parent partnerships with educators who care directly for their child.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify barriers to building parent partnerships and learn new ways to connect and build partnerships
- Learn importance of building parent partnerships that relate to increased quality and improved relationship’s and understanding of the children’s behavior in their classroom
- Learn communication skills in developing trusting relationships and how to deal with difficult parents
- How to create a “sense of Belonging” for parents of the children in their care
- After purchase you will receive an email with Zoom Link for your virtual workshop within 48 hours
- Please ensure that Zoom is installed and working on your device prior to the workshop. We ask that you log on 15 minutes prior to the first session to ensure there are no technical difficulties.
- No Refunds for missed workshops, however you may request a rebooking (for scheduled workshops only) within 30 days of your original booking
- Eastern Standard Time (Toronto ON Canada)
- By registering for a workshop/course participants declare they have read, understood, and agree with all policies listed at the bottom of the page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.