ServicesChild Care Solutions
Child Care Solutions is now offering New Services to Support Early Childhood Educators in their professional learning needs and For Parents in their journey of Parenthood
Virtual Interactive Workshops- Who can benefit?
* Individual Early Childhood Educators for CPL requirements,
* Primary and Kindergarten teachers
* Centre Supervisors, Directors, Owners for Staff team building
* School Boards for Professional Development Days
* Companies or Corporations who wish to support their workforce who are *Parents and need extra support in juggling work and being a parent to their child/children.
* Parents of child care centres to get additional support in understanding their child and expectations for their child in an early learning environment
* Early childhood associations and conferences related to Parenting and Early childhood environments and teaching.
Consulting Services – Who can Benefit?
* Directors, Owners, Supervisors of Licensed Child Care Centres, Early On Years Centres
* Corporations looking at how to best support their parent workforce in what to look for in accessing child care
* Coaching and Supporting new Supervisors in their role of Supervising a centre
* Coaching new staff as they transition in their role of Lead RECE in a new workplace
* Coaching staff in terms of identifying gaps in knowledge in order to increase their effectiveness in the class and reduce stress for themselves and the children .
Full time Recruitment Services- Who Can Benefit?
* Supervisors , Board of Directors of Licensed Child Care Centres
* Positions include Full time RECE, Supervisor or Principal of Montessori Schools
2400 Dundas St. W,
Unit #6, Mississauga, ON,