Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution- EarlyOn / Family Support Programs
Sharing with families how to develop self-regulation skills in children to reduce stress in both parents and child
- Learn brain research related to help develop the brain to be a calm brain. A Calm brain is a thinking brain. You cannot solve problems without a Calm brain
- Learn how emotional regulation connects with teaching children problem solving skills
- Learn practical situations to practice the “Six steps of conflict resolution” for modelling to parents
- Learn the powerful outcomes in teaching children how to think for themselves, calm their brains and learn ways to see conflict as problems to solve.
- Learn how to engage parents in conversation related to other strategies or perspective in helping their child with social conflict, teaching them to think for themselves, teaching accountability for their actions.
Teaching self-regulation skills and how to model to parents
- Learn about brain research and how it relates to teaching young children and adults specific ways to manage emotions
- Learn about the importance of adults who care for children role in demonstrating/modelling ways to develop self control, manage negative emotions in a healthy non-destructive way
- Learn ways to model these skills and integrate emotion curriculum in your Early On activities and materials in your program
- After purchase you will receive an email with Zoom Link for your virtual workshop within 48 hours
- Please ensure that Zoom is installed and working on your device prior to the workshop. We ask that you log on 15 minutes prior to the first session to ensure there are no technical difficulties.
- No Refunds for missed workshops, however you may request a rebooking (for scheduled workshops only) within 30 days of your original booking
- Eastern Standard Time (Toronto ON Canada)
- By registering for a workshop/course participants declare they have read, understood, and agree with all policies listed at the bottom of the page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.