Workshop explores how young children as young as infants start their learning about the world of number and math.
Description: This workshop explores how young children as young as infants start their learning about the world of number and math.
We will be exploring the foundational skills that we help children develop through play materials and language in their world of play.
Exploration with specific illustrations of play based activities will be shown to bring awareness of the different areas that encompass learning number and math literacy based on developmental abilities and brain development.
Understanding of math literacy terms such as:
- One to One correspondence,
- Conservation of number,
- Classification skills,
- Number recognition,
- Measurement and Graphing
B). Learning different play based activities that support or reinforce these emerging skills.
- After purchase you will receive an email with Zoom Link for your virtual workshop within 48 hours
- Please ensure that Zoom is installed and working on your device prior to the workshop. We ask that you log on 15 minutes prior to the first session to ensure there are no technical difficulties.
- No Refunds for missed workshops, however you may request a rebooking (for scheduled workshops only) within 30 days of your original booking
- Eastern Standard Time (Toronto ON Canada)
- By registering for a workshop/course participants declare they have read, understood, and agree with all policies listed at the bottom of the page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.