Session 2 – This session focuses on
- An in-depth look at the 4 foundations of the How Does Learning Happen Document
- Well Being – what does that look like in your classroom- definitions
- Sense of Belonging- what are the strategies and many ways we can promote a sense of belonging for all children
- Engagement – what does that mean and how can we promote engagement of children, parents, and the community into our programs?
- Expression – What are the different ways we can promote different forms of expression in our programs?
- Intended For: Supervisor/Director, Registered ECE, Early Childhood Assistant, Designated Early Childhood Educator.
- After purchase you will receive an email with Zoom Link for your virtual workshop within 48 hours
- Please ensure that Zoom is installed and working on your device prior to the workshop. We ask that you log on 15 minutes prior to the first session to ensure there are no technical difficulties.
- No Refunds for missed workshops, however you may request a rebooking (for scheduled workshops only) within 30 days of your original booking
- Eastern Standard Time (Toronto ON Canada)
- By registering for a workshop/course participants declare they have read, understood, and agree with all policies listed at the bottom of the page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.