How Does Learning Happen Part 1
The actual How Does Learning Happen document in terms of the framework.
The How Does Learning Happen document is presented in two parts to help all Early Childhood Educators understand the meaning of all parts of this document and bring this document to life in terms of “What does it look like ?” in your classroom environment, your teacher language, your interactions with parents and children, your curriculum content.
Session 1 – This session focuses on
- The actual How Does Learning Happen document in terms of the framework.
- We will explore the difference between pedagogy and curriculum.
- What is involved in curriculum content.
- How to do observation and documentation to bring meaning to your program plan and increase your knowledge about individual differences.
- We will also discuss the role of the Educator and the importance of critical reflection.
- After purchase you will receive an email with Zoom Link for your virtual workshop within 48 hours
- Please ensure that Zoom is installed and working on your device prior to the workshop. We ask that you log on 15 minutes prior to the first session to ensure there are no technical difficulties.
- No Refunds for missed workshops, however you may request a rebooking (for scheduled workshops only) within 30 days of your original booking
- Eastern Standard Time (Toronto ON Canada)
- By registering for a workshop/course participants declare they have read, understood, and agree with all policies listed at the bottom of the page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.