Conscious Discipline – Part 2
Understand the difference between Encouragement and Praise
This part 2 workshop is a continuation of looking at how we as adults can change what we say to children in the name of having them feel good about themselves. It is expanding on how we can further reinforce internal motivation to behave in a way that will promote positive social skills such as kindness, sharing, cooperativeness, understanding their own likes & dislikes to become their authentic selves as opposed to being a people pleaser or praise junkie.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the difference between Encouragement and Praise
- Understand how to turn “misbehavior” or challenging behavior into teachable moments
- Explore how to change their language in reinforcing children’s actions
- After purchase you will receive an email with Zoom Link for your virtual workshop within 48 hours
- Please ensure that Zoom is installed and working on your device prior to the workshop. We ask that you log on 15 minutes prior to the first session to ensure there are no technical difficulties.
- No Refunds for missed workshops, however you may request a rebooking (for scheduled workshops only) within 30 days of your original booking
- Eastern Standard Time (Toronto ON Canada)
- By registering for a workshop/course participants declare they have read, understood, and agree with all policies listed at the bottom of the page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.