Conscious Discipline – Part 1
Learn about their unconscious belief’s about how to manage children and take a look at their own methods
This workshop is based on Dr. Becky Baileys research and books called Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline in looking at how we as educators, parents manage children’s behavior. She uses the most up to date brain research and social emotional development research in relation to self-regulation and promoting internal motivation as being the key ingredient in changing children’s ability to become caring, confident, authentic, filled with self-worth as opposed to current culture of external motivation.
Participants will be able to:
- Learn about their unconscious belief’s about how to manage children and take a look at their own methods of how they try to make children behave how they think they should behave
- Learn about inner change for ourselves as adults as the key to how we respond to children’s behavior
- Learn about child’s perspective and brain, language and self-regulation limitations as the key to their need for Adults to model and teach specific skills, tools to help them develop their true authentic selves
- After purchase you will receive an email with Zoom Link for your virtual workshop within 48 hours
- Please ensure that Zoom is installed and working on your device prior to the workshop. We ask that you log on 15 minutes prior to the first session to ensure there are no technical difficulties.
- No Refunds for missed workshops, however you may request a rebooking (for scheduled workshops only) within 30 days of your original booking
- Eastern Standard Time (Toronto ON Canada)
- By registering for a workshop/course participants declare they have read, understood, and agree with all policies listed at the bottom of the page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.