Building Resiliency in Young children – Part 1
Exploring the many definitions of resiliency
Part one- Recognizing Stress
What is resiliency? In this introductory part, we will be exploring the many definitions of resiliency and encompassing the many layers of these definitions in the skills we will be focusing on for the rest of the series. We will be looking at the impact it has on our behavior when these skills are developed and how these skills can be a buffer for future mental health challenges. Homework will be given after each part to practice the skills taught.
You will learn in this Part One- Recognizing Stress
- What stress looks like in children 2-5 yrs, school age 6-12, teens 13-17 yrs
- Understanding of knowing when intervention or a referral for help is needed
- Resources for referral and help for all age groups.
- After purchase you will receive an email with Zoom Link for your virtual workshop within 48 hours
- Please ensure that Zoom is installed and working on your device prior to the workshop. We ask that you log on 15 minutes prior to the first session to ensure there are no technical difficulties.
- No Refunds for missed workshops, however you may request a rebooking (for scheduled workshops only) within 30 days of your original booking
- Eastern Standard Time (Toronto ON Canada)
- By registering for a workshop/course participants declare they have read, understood, and agree with all policies listed at the bottom of the page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.